PokerStars Casino Bonus Code Existing User May, 2023
Despite being relatively new to the iCasino scene, PokerStars Casino is already known for providing great gaming experiences and generous deals for its existing users. If you are a new user, however, PokerStars Casino also has a great offer in store for you.
Perhaps the best things about PokerStars Casino’s unique welcome offer are that it doesn’t require a huge deposit, and it requires no bonus code. To enroll in the bonus offer, simply on the “Get Bonus” button in the link on this page and create your new player account with PokerStars Casino.
Once you have a new account at PokerStars, just bet $1! Upon completing your first bet of a dollar or more, PokerStars Casino will give you a $100 free play bonus that you can use on casino and poker.
How Does It Work?
You can claim this bonus if you’re a new player but you have to choose this offer over the PokerStars welcome bonus. Instead of getting the $100 in one lump sum, you get it over six days as six different bonuses. Here are the different offers that add up to $100 free play:
- On the day you wager $1 and trigger the offer, you will get two $5 Spin and Go tickets for poker.
- On the first day after, you will get 50 free casino spins.
- On the second day, you will get another two $5 Spin and Go tickets plus a $10 Spin and Go ticket for poker.
- On the third day, you will get a $10 instant casino bonus.
- On the fourth day, you will get two $10 Spin and Go tickets for poker.
- Lastly, on the fifth day, you will get a $30 instant casino bonus.
PokerStars Wagering Requirements
The bonus funds new players receive from PokerStars Casino’s welcome bonus are added to players’ new accounts instantly. This money can be wagered across PokerStars Casino’s wide variety of games as soon as you receive it. However, there is a wagering requirement that must be met before the bonus money can be withdrawn as cash.
PokerStars Casino’s wagering requirement comes in the form of something called redemption points. You will need to collect 2 redemption points for every $1 received in the bonus. Different games give different increments of these redemption points, so keep an eye on various games’ contribution amounts, and your bonus money will be cleared for withdrawal in no time.