PokerStars Casino is a reputable brand that provides innovative gaming options as well as quality promotions. In my experience with the casino, I have found that PokerStars offers top games with seamless functionality no matter your device. The software runs smoothly via the interface, making it easy for me to play my favorite games.
- Trusted International Brand
- Unique Bonus Offer
- More Than 100 Slot Titles
- Tethered To FOX Bet, PokerStars
- Only Online In PA, NJ, MI
- No Customer Support Email
- Relatively Low Value Bonus
PokerStars Casino QUICK FACTS
2016 (New Jersey)
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, E-Checks, PayNearMe, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Vanilla Direct
Casino, Sports Betting, Poker
Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer, Video Poker
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page.
PokerStars Casino Review
Associated with the iconic PokerStars brand, PokerStars Casino is a top-rated online casino gaming brand featured in the United States. Offering all the best casino games, including blackjack, craps, slots, and more, PokerStars Casino is a popular choice among beginner and seasoned gamblers.
Currently, PokerStars Casino is live in three U.S. states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey. The brand started via the Garden State, launching in March 2016 in conjunction with Resorts Casino Hotel.
In November 2019, the brand started up in Pennsylvania, working with the Mount Airy Casino Resort. In late January 2021, PokerStars Casino was live in Michigan via a partnership with Odawa Casinos.
Because PokerStars Casino is connected to the peer-to-peer poker brand of the same name, players know that services are secure and fair gaming is provided. The brand was approved by regulators in each state and is licensed to offer services. Players can expect nothing but quality casino gaming options from PokerStars, as the operator has years of experience under its belt in the U.S. and on an international level.
As mentioned, PokerStars Casino offers services in three U.S. states currently. Therefore, the operator had to find a land-based partner and secure licensing approval to provide online casino gaming in these areas. In New Jersey, the brand works with Resorts Casino Hotel.
In Pennsylvania, PokerStars has teamed up with Mount Airy Casino Resort. In Michigan, the operator works with Odawa Casinos.
Each site/app of PokerStars Casino in each state offers a similar experience. Promotions may vary, but for the most part, players will find a seamless experience, no matter which of the three states you are located in.
Should You Play At PokerStars Casino?
PokerStars Casino is connected to the PokerStars brand, so you know to expect a quality casino site. With an extensive collection of top-rated games, a robust rewards program, and helpful customer support, you can’t go wrong with PokerStars.
Playing for real money is easy here, with various methods based on your location for deposits and withdrawals. The PokerStars Casino is highly recommended for players located in the states where it is available.
PokerStars Casino Signup Offers For 2023
PokerStars Casino offers new players a welcome bonus to get started. Click the Get Bonus button at our site to get started taking advantage of the available offer. Welcome offers are a great way to give your online gaming bankroll a boost from the start.
More details on this PokerStars Casino bonus as well as additional offers are provided below.
No Deposit Bonus
Currently, PokerStars Casino doesn’t offer a no-deposit bonus deal. However, this could change.
Always check the Promotions page of the site or app to see if a new deal has been added.
The welcome bonus at PokerStars Casino is simple. Make any successful deposit onto the platform and wager at least $1 on any casino game within 5 calendar days of signing up in order to receive a $100 free play bonus.
The promotion began on January 4, 2023, and it lasts the entire year, ending at 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2023. This offer is available for new PokerStars and PokerStars Casino registered players who sign up through The Game Day Casino.
Individuals must log in, go to their Challenges window, and opt-in to the bonus promotion from The Game Day Casino. Once your exclusive bonus is rewarded, you must opt-in to the bonus on the platform.
No bonus code is required if you visit PokerStars Casino through one of the links on this page.
Alternatively to the $100 free play bonus, players can receive a 100% deposit boost on your first deposit, up to $600 in bonus money. Deposit a minimum $10 to be eligible for this bonus. Depositing $600 onto PokerStars Casino will result in being eligible for the full $600 in bonus money.
Any amount above $600 that is deposited won’t go towards the deposit bonus.
There are no free spins offers available at PokerStars Casino currently. Free spins as a signup bonus typically involve slot machines.
While PokerStars Casinos has a robust menu of slots, the new player offers do not involve any spins at no cost.
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Once issued, you have 7 days to complete the wagering requirement before the bonus expires.
When placing a bet, funds will first be taken from any currently available bonus balance. To convert the bonus and any of your winnings from the bonus into cash that can be withdrawn to an account of yours off PokerStars Casino, you must earn 2 redemption points per $1 of bonus awarded before it expires.
Redemption points are awarded differently by game type. For a full look at the best way to use your PokerStars Casino bonus from The Game Day Casino, check out the PokerStars Casino bonus page.
PokerStars Casino players need to earn 2 redemption points per $1 in bonus (100 redemption points to clear the $100 welcome bonus) within a week of claiming the offering. It’s worth noting that wagers covering 65% of the roulette table and both sides of baccarat won’t result in points.
Promos Worth Considering
PokerStars understands the appeal of promotions. For its online casino, the brand offers plenty of traditional options and special deals from time to time. Always check the PokerStars casino promotions page to see what is on offer, and deals change regularly to give you something new to explore.
Check out a few popular promotions the brand offers below:
- Daily Free Casino Bonus: each day you log in, click on the challenges window and opt into the bonus. Bet $1 or more on your favorite casino games. Receive a mystery bonus chest containing a prize, such as free spins, deposit bonuses, and more.
- Tuesday Treat: Every Tuesday, the online casino site offers $250 in Casino Instant Bonuses. Five players will earn a $50 bonus for taking part in social media contests. Follow PokerStars Casino on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Answer the question posted on social media pages on Tuesday and share the post for a chance to win.
VIP Loyalty Rewards
PokerStars Casino allows you to accumulate awards points based on your gambling. To start, you should be informed about the “progress bar" at the top of the platform, which will help you keep track of your rewards.
The overall premise is simple. The more you play, the more reward points you’ll earn. Completing your progress bar allows you to win a PokerStars Casino Chest filled with personalized rewards.
What is a Chest? These digital boxes can be collected and opened at any time, and they contain rewards that relate to the games you play. Your perks can range from PokerStarsCoin to be used in the rewards store to a variety of tickets and items tailored to you.
There are different Chest types of increasing size and value:
- Level 1: Blue Chest ($0.36 to $6)
- Level 2: Bronze Chest ($0.72 to $12)
- Level 3: Silver Chest ($1.80 to $30)
- Level 4: Gold Chest ($6 to $100)
- Level 5: Diamond Chest ($15 to $250)
- Level 6: Black Chest ($42 to $700)
What Is PokerStarsCoin?
Simply gather enough reward points to complete your progress bar, and you’ll receive your next PokerStars Casino Chest. You need to win a minimum of one Chest in every rolling 28-day period to remain on your current level.
Win 10 Chests within the time frame, and PokerStars Casino will upgrade you to a bigger Chest. The larger the Chest, the more points to unlock, but they will contain larger rewards. The progress bar will turn blue when you’re approaching an upgrade to a Chest. The reward point requirements depend on the Chest type you are playing towards. Factors impacting points requirements are recent activity, game type, and your net deposits.
How To Join PokerStars Casino
We’ve boiled down the simple steps to join the popular casino website:
- Head to the PokerStars Casino site from a link via The Game Day Casino.
- Click the Get Bonus button on this page to claim the welcome deal upon signup.
- Select the Register button at PokerStars Casino to begin the process of creating a new player account.
- Add your personal details, including address, last four digits of your social security number, and birthday.
- Make your first deposit, and you are ready to bet.
Can You Win Real Money At PokerStars Casino?
Yes, absolutely. Once you have created a new player account through one of the PokerStars Casino links on this page, all you need to do next is make a deposit. Then, with cash in your account, you can play slots, table games, video poker, and other games for real money for a chance to win real prizes.
Unlike playing casino games with play-money chips or tokens, PokerStars Casino has real-money payment processing from the most reputable banks and financial institutions. Thanks to being legal and regulated in the states it operates in, PokerStars Casino can do business in real-money deposits and withdrawals.
Also, thanks to the state-of-the-art regulations from experienced state gaming regulators, PokerStars Casino guarantees that your deposit and any and all winnings are safe and secure.
Is PokerStars Casino Legal?
Yes! Backed by the PokerStars brand, PokerStars Casino has proper licensing in each U.S. state where it offers services.
PokerStars Casino, like others in the industry, uses what is called a Random Number Generator (RNG), a state-of-the-art system that can generate a sequence of numbers, or bits, completely devoid of any patterns or biases.
The implementation of the RNG ensures that items or numbers in the sequence can never be predicted, making the sequence indistinguishable from a truly random sequence. This makes it so the house and you, the player, have the same odds as you would experience in a real-life Las Vegas-style casino.
Who Can Play?
Players must be located in a state where the PokerStars Casino is licensed to offer services. Additionally, anyone accessing the site or app must be 21 years of age or older to take part. This is the legal commercial gambling age in states across the country.
You don’t have to be a resident of Pennsylvania, Michigan, or New Jersey in order to be able to play, which is great news if you are simply visiting one of those jurisdictions. You can deposit on PokerStars Casino from anywhere in the country, but the casino games won’t work unless you are in one of those three aforementioned states.
State-of-the-art geolocation technology enables online casinos like PokerStars Casino to pinpoint where you are, making it so the real-money games become inoperable once outside of the respective state lines.
Where Can You Play PokerStars Casino?
The online casino platform is currently live and legal within the borders of:
- New Jersey
Each regulatory body in those states gave PokerStars Casino its stamp of approval.
My PokerStars Casino Casino Experience
The PokerStars Casino app provides a quality betting experience, making it easy for iOS and Android users to access casino games. Visit the appropriate app store and download the app in seconds. After signing in, you can quickly deposit via the cashier, check out promotions, or start playing games.
I appreciated the clean nature of the app, with new and popular games listed in large images on the home screen. Table games, slots, and video poker options are clearly placed on the screen, with minimum and maximum bet limits listed for each game.
Be on the lookout for New and Exclusive headings to play the latest additions to the PokerStars app.
The app interface is slick and easy to use, with customization options for players to create a personalized experience. Use the search feature to find particular games or access your rewards by clicking on the My Rewards tab at the bottom of the app.
Overall, PokerStars knows what players want and continually upgrades its app to ensure that every player is well cared for, whether a newbie or an existing customer.
PokerStars Casino Online Casino Games
PokerStars Casino offers an excellent selection of PokerStars casino game options. Every category is covered, making it easy for you to play your favorites as well as explore new releases. Check out a few gaming categories below to see what you can expect when playing at PokerStars Casino.
With roughly 100 slot games, PokerStars offers something for everyone. There are classic slots, jackpot games, and more. In addition, the best software providers offer up their titles, giving you a premium opportunity to spin for significant jackpot prizes.
Examples of the best slots at PokerStars Casino include:
- Divine Fortune Megaways: This title has gorgeous aesthetics to accompany its ancient Greek theme. The slot game features 6 reels beset on either side by statues of goddesses. Match symbols of mythological creatures and Greek letters to walk away with big wins.
- Flowers: Flowers combines wacky flower designs with bright visuals and soothing sound effects. Birds gently chirp in the background while players spin the reels. This visually appealing slot game has vibrant and colorful flowers, letters, free spins, and wild symbols that can blossom into some serious payouts.
- Fruit Shop Megaways: This slot game really leans into the fruit shop motif in its name. Fruit Shop Megaways features 6 reels, adorned with an awning on top of them that really adds to the theme. Some fruits are large enough to occupy multiple spaces at once, giving players even more chances to land winning combinations.
- Starburst: Starburst is one of the most popular slot games available on PokerStars Casino, and this isn’t just because of its name. This 5-reel game has a jewel theme that displays a dazzling array of different colored gem symbols when the player spins the reels. Starburst also has a very useful wild symbol that will convert every symbol in its row into wild symbols.
- Blood Suckers: This exciting title has a gothic, vampire-hunting theme. It has symbols depicting vampires, crossbows, garlic, and more. Aligning some of these matching symbols will even bring them to life in unique animations.
- Reel Rush: This popular title is a 5×5 reel game with features with a fruit and candy theme. Some of the spaces on its reals are blocked off until winning combinations are landed. As you win, more spaces open up on the reels, triggering free spins each time.
- Lion Storm: Lion Storm is a slot game that takes place in a rocky mountain wilderness. Lightning dances across the clouds in the background as the player spins the reels. Occasionally, the lighting will even strike the reels when players match the right combination of its lion, tiger, and wild symbols.
With a handful of table games, this category is not the largest at PokerStars Casino. However, what the category lacks in number, it makes up for in content. All the best table games are here, including roulette and blackjack.
Table games at PokerStars include:
- 777 Blazing Blackjack: This is a fun blackjack title that offers a side bet based on the 7. Prizes are provided in the game based on the number of 7s you earn. The extra side bet makes traditional blackjack gaming a little more fun when you play this title.
- Blackjack: The site offers two versions of traditional blackjack games. Each game offers crisp and clear graphics, with a full table set up as you would see in a traditional land-based casino. Betting limits vary, offering gaming options for every player.
- Let It Ride Bonus: When playing this poker game, you need a pair of 10s or better to win a hand. The game is similar to five-card stud, so if you know how to play it, then the Let It Ride bonus is an excellent option to consider.
- American Roulette: In this version of roulette, the wheel has a 0 and 00. Quickly load this game and start placing your wagers on red or black or particular numbers. Some players prefer to play this game over the European version.
- European Roulette: This version is often more popular for players due to better odds. Because the game has a single zero, the odds lean towards the player rather than the house. Experienced roulette gamers will choose this option every time to increase their chances of earning a win.
- Four-Card Poker: This poker game is similar to three card poker, but it has one significant difference. Players can wager up to three times the ante when staying in. You simply need a better four-card poker hand to win the round.
- I Luv Suits Poker: This is a new variation of poker that has really taken off among table game players. In this game, players need to try and get a flush with more cards than the dealer has. There are several ways to win and extra bet options like Flush Rush and Super Flush Rush to ramp up the action.
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em: Fans of Texas hold’em always gravitate towards this game at PokerStars Casino. Play the poker game with the option to raise at any time during the hand. Build a better hand than the dealer, and you win!
Titles that fall under this category can be found under the Card and Table group at PokerStars Casino. This section includes a nice grouping of video poker games perfect for beginners and advanced players.
- Jacks or Better
- Aces & Eights
- Tens or Better
- Double Bonus
- Triple Bonus
There are a total of seven live dealer games listed under the PokerStars Casino live casino category.
Each game offers varying odds and a different dealer for a unique experience. Choose from:
- Auto Roulette
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Infinite Blackjack
Banking At PokerStars Casino
The players have access to a long list of PokerStars Casino banking options. For the most part, each state offers similar options. However, some methods may be provided in one state and not in another. Be sure to review each states’ options before joining.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard can easily be used to add funds.
- eChecks: Use your bank account to add funds to your PokerStars Casino account online.
- PayNearMe: Travel to a nearby convenience or retail store to purchase a code for your online deposits.
- PayPal: Select this option and log in to your existing account to use funds for depositing.
- Online Bank Transfer: Easily connect to an online bank account to remove funds for casino gaming.
- PaySafeCard: This is a prepaid method that offers secure online transactions for casino depositing needs.
- Vanilla Direct: This is an online banking option that will allow you to pay with cash at retailers. A barcode is generated and used to add funds.
PokerStars Casino is committed to the safety and security of customer money. Player account balances are segregated accounts and are not used for any of the operator’s operational expenses. This guarantees that your funds are available for you to withdraw in accordance with PokerStars Casino’s banking and security procedures.
Your withdrawal is automatically credited back to any method(s) that you deposited with, up to the amount you put on the site. This is applied to your oldest deposit first and your most recent deposit last, in the following order: Instant eChecks and PayPal.
PokerStars Casino acknowledged on its website that its withdrawal options are limited, but it said that it’s a regulatory issue designed to help protect you against possible fraud.
The process to successfully complete a withdrawal request is straightforward. First, log in to your PokerStars Casino player account and visit the platform’s cashier section. Next, select the “withdraw" button and then input the amount you’d like to withdraw. Then, click “Submit."
The next screen on PokerStars Casino will display precisely how your withdrawal will be processed, including any automatic withdrawals. This is only an estimate of how your funds will be disbursed.
Instant eChecks automatic withdrawals are processed instantaneously. Players should allow for 3-10 business days after your withdrawal has been processed for the funds to appear on your statement.
Skrill and PayPal withdrawals will appear in a player’s account right away.
Instant eCheck, Skrill, and PayPal withdrawals above the total amount deposited will be sent for processing within 72 hours. For Instant eCheck, you should allow 3-10 business days for the funds to appear on your statement. Once it’s processed, your withdrawal will appear on your Skrill or PayPal account within a few minutes.
PokerStars Casino Customer Service
Customer support is prevalent at PokerStars Casino, with the top option being live chat. Use the Help section of the site to find answers to any questions or reach out to support when in need of assistance.
- Live Chat: This option is located in your account with a green bubble. You may need to visit the Help section to see the chat option
- Contact Support Form: Click on Help in the web browser and select Contact Us to use a support form for assistance
Self-Exclusion & Player Safety
PokerStars Casino believes in responsible gambling and offers players self-exclusion options to take a break when needed. The site provides an option, but you may also have self-exclusion programs based on the state you are located in.
To sign up for self-exclusion via PokerStars Casino, sign in and click on your account. Next, go to Responsible Gambling and click “Take A Break From Us." This starts the process of exclusion, and you can select a time frame for your break.
Be aware that the time frame you choose must be completed before you have access to services again.
If you or anyone you know needs help with responsible gambling, the National Council on Problem Gambling has a 24/7 confidential number.
Does PokerStars Have Sports Betting Or Poker?
PokerStars Casino offers both sports betting and poker. Online poker is provided via the PokerStars brand, while sports betting is provided via FOX Bet.
Currently, sports betting and poker can be found in New Jersey, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.
Your current PokerStars account can be used for both casino games and poker.