Unibet Casino, a respected internet gaming operator with products around the globe, brings a plethora of casino games and slots in a simple, easy-to-maneuver mobile platform and top-rated website gaming portal. With one of the largest slot menus in the business, if you like variety in your slots, you will be well-suited to pull the lever or click the buttons on Unibet.
- Established International Operator
- Over 700 Slot Titles
- Exclusive Slot-Blackjack Hybrid Game
- Industry Competitive Welcome Bonus
- Only Available In NJ, PA
- No Online Poker Offering
- No Craps For Live Dealer
Unibet Casino QUICK FACTS
Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, VIP Preferred, Play+, PayNearMe
Casino, Sports Betting
Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Live Dealer
Live Chat, New Jersey: email@example.com, Pennsylvania: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. This compensation does not impact our opinions in this review or elsewhere about these products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, please visit this page.
Unibet Casino Overview
The popular iGaming brand Unibet was founded in 1997 by Anders Ström and launched in 1999 as an online gaming platform based in London, England. Since the year 2019, Unibet has been operating gaming sites specific to U.S. states with legalized internet gaming.
A member of Kindred Group’s nine brands, Unibet also operates in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Norway, Poland, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and most recently, Canada.
Currently, Unibet, powered by software from Scientific Games Digital, can operate with real money in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania and the Candian province of Ontario.
Unibet’s Casino platform is extensive with its gaming options, with the NJ software offering more than 600 different games and PA’s coming in at around 200. Unibet Ontario has a truly staggering selection with over 1,100 slot games and numerous table games on offer.
Should You Play At Unibet Casino?
You can play demo versions of the games for free, so why not give it a shot? As far as iCasinos are concerned, I don’t know what else you could hope for other than clearer game exit options for some of the games and possibly more simple, classic slots.
The variety and options are truly exceptional. The gameplay and ease of maneuverability on the casino were very easy to follow, and load times were very brief on most games.
The endless library of slot games and classic table games blend variety with familiarity in a nicely packaged, user-friendly experience. The customer service is top-notch and should be used as a benchmark for customer service standards across the gaming space.
Not every industry shares the same levels of customer support, but a more attentive, quick-response, 24/7 support team goes a long way in putting Unibet above its competitors. Unibet’s support is organized, easy to navigate, and timely.
Unibet Casino Signup Offers For 2023
The iGaming site offers exclusive bonuses for The Game Day Casino readers, with no Unibet PA bonus code required if you sign up through one of the Unibet links on this page. What makes Unibet stand out with regards to its welcome bonuses is that you can play any casino game with them, as well as bet on sports. For Unibet NJ, you must use the code NJCASINO to get your deposit match.
While some other casinos have restrictions on which games can be played in order to clear or play through your bonus funds, Unibet keeps it pretty simple here for its new customers.
Let’s dive into the details of this offer from one of the most trusted brands around.
Unibet Casino No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses are among the most coveted of all casino welcome bonuses. These great promotional offers give players some starting funds just for registering to online casinos. Unibet PA offers a no deposit bonus of 10 Free Spins for players who are just joining. The Free Spins can be used on select Unibet slots and are valued between $.10c and max $.30, depending on the game.
There is no bonus code required to receive the bonus. Simply use our link to be taken directly to the Unibet website where you can create a new player account. Upon completing your registration, the Free Spins will be added to your account automatically.
The no deposit bonus is available only to players in Pennsylvania, so New Jersey players will be unable to take advantage of this part of this deal. This enticing bonus is only part of the generous welcome offer that Unibet is currently offering. Read on to learn more about what awaits you upon joining Unibet Casino.
Unibet Casino PA Deposit Bonus
Unibet PA provides a 100% first deposit bonus up to $1,000.
The steps are quite simple to claim the first deposit match:
- Sign up through The Game Day Casino and press deposit.
- Select the deposit bonus offer.
- Choose your payment method and the amount you would like to deposit.
- Once processed, your bonus will appear within your account.
Unibet Casino NJ Deposit Bonus
The first deposit bonus applies to both New Jersey and Pennsylvania players. However, if you are playing in New Jersey, then your first deposit match bonus will be a 50% match up to $1,000.
The Game Day Casino readers interested in Unibet Ontario should visit the site itself to find out what promotions they might be able to acquire.
Unibet Casino Free Spins
As mentioned above, the Unibet Casino no deposit bonus consists of 10 Free Spins. This welcome offer is a great opportunity for you to get a feel for the online casino’s slot games. Best of all, you won’t have to spend any of your own money to do it.
Bonus Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements are the amount of times the sum total of a particular bonus must be wagered before it is eligible to be withdrawn as cash.
The 10 Free Spins no deposit bonus has a wagering requirement of 3x, which means that you will only need to wager triple the amount of Free Spin winnings to clear the bonus for withdrawal. The 3x wagering requirement applies to the casino as well as the sportsbook. You’ll need to complete the wagering requirements within seven days or the Free Spins and any winnings resulting from them will be forfeited.
For the 100% deposit match, Pennsylvania players must wager the deposit and bonus amount 10x on casino games or 10X on sports. The same sports betting odds requirement applies.
For New Jersey players, the wagering requirement is 25x, but it applies to the bonus amount only. You won’t be able to clear the wagering requirement for the NJ Unibet deposit match bonus on the site’s sportsbook.
An example: If you deposit $100 using the PA Unibet deposit match offer, you will receive $100 in bonus money along with the $100 you deposited. You would have to wager a total amount of $100, either 10X ($1,000) for casino games or 10X ($1,000) on sports, in order to clear the entire bonus amount.
Clearing the bonus means that the funds Unibet gives you become part of your withdrawable cash balance.
Wagering $1,000 in the example above might sounds like a lot, but it’s worth remembering that as you play, you win bets along the way.
All table games will contribute 10% towards bonus wagering for the deposit offer. Video poker is considered a table game. For example, $200 wagered on roulette will only contribute $20 towards your bonus wagering. Players have 30 days to satisfy the wagering requirements from the day the bonus funds are awarded. The exception to this is New Jersey players, who have 1 day to complete the wagering requirements.
For a complete analysis of the wagering requirements for the bonus, including the best way to use your money, check out our Unibet Casino bonus page.
Promos Worth Considering
Unibet provides multiple exciting running promotions. For the casino bonus promotions, Unibet offers a “Live Casino Booster.” For this promo, users can opt-in each weekend from Saturday through Sunday and receive a $5 bonus after making a wager of $10 or more.
Unibet offers a “20 Free Spins Each Week” promotion, with a new game featured each week. A new game is picked every Thursday, with the promotion expiring at the end of the day on Sunday. Users must opt-in to the offer and wager at least $50 to receive the free spins.
In addition to the free spins promo, Unibet also offers seasonal promotions that run for a limited time. These are worth looking into every now and then to see what has changed, and The Game Day Casino will keep you updated on any new ones.
These Unibet promotions only apply to New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Ontario players should visit the Unibet Ontario site itself to find out what the online casino has available for them.
Unibet Casino VIP Rewards
Unibet does indeed have a VIP rewards system. To qualify, you have to play and follow four key tips:
- Activity: Playing casino games weighs heavily on qualifying for VIP access
- Interaction: Site interaction, deposit amounts, and frequency are considered
- Player Frequency: The more frequently players use Unibet, the better the odds of a VIP team member spotting them
- Cross-Product Players: Customers who use multiple products with Unibet are more likely to get an invite
How To Join Unibet Casino
The online casino platform is available on laptops and desktop computers, but it is becoming increasingly common for players to play via mobile devices.
While we recommend claiming your exclusive The Game Day Casino bonus offers at Unibet through the operator’s website, from here you can install the casino on either your Apple or Android devices. The process is the virtually identical whether you are in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Ontario.
The steps are straightforward:
- Go to the App Store and download the Unibet Casino App associated with your state
- Open the app and click on the yellow box in the top right corner that says, “Join Now”
- Fill out the four-step signup form
- To download this app to your Android device, enter the web address www.unibet.com/apps/casino into your mobile browser.
- Open the App and click on the yellow box in the top right corner that says, “Join Now”
- Fill out the four-step signup form
Can You Win Real Money At Unibet?
Yes, you can win real money playing at Unibet Casino, including with the iCasino’s promotions. Unlike free-play casinos or sweepstakes casinos, Unibet Casino and others like it allow you to both deposit and withdrawal real U.S. currency.
As long as you’re using the platform in either of the two states the casino is currently provided (NJ and PA) or the Canadian province of Ontario, you will be able to win real money.
Demo versions of Unibet Casino games can be played outside of those legal ring-fenced markets, but as far as truly having skin in the game on your bets, you have to be located in one of those two states while playing in the U.S., or in Ontario is looking to play from within Canada.
Because online casino gaming is legal and regulated, the largest banks and financial institutions provide services to iGaming operators, which offers another layer of protection to keep in mind if you are on the fence about signing up at Unibet.
Is Unibet Casino Legal?
Unibet is regarded around the globe as a regulated and responsible gaming company. The brand has won numerous awards for responsible gaming, including the 2020 Socially Responsible Operator of the Year award by both EGR Nordics and the International Gaming Awards.
The casino operator also has licenses from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board and the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, both among the most respected casino gambling regulators in the world.
New Jersey, home to Atlantic City, is considered “Las Vegas East," so officials there have a long and storied history of making sure operators are fully above board.
Also, as mentioned, Unibet received licensing from Canada’s Alcohol and Gaming Commission (AGCO), which led to Unibet Casino’s launch in the province Ontario on April 4, 2022.
Who Can Play Unibet Casino?
When playing in the United States, customers of Unibet have to be at least 21 years of age and not excluded from casino gambling for any reason, voluntarily or involuntarily, by the state. Furthermore, you need to be within the state lines of either New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
You can peruse the Unibet Online Casino website if you’re located outside of those states, but in order to sign up, deposit, and play, you must satisfy the geolocation checks to make sure you are where you say you are. You do not need to be a resident of a state to use Unibet Casino.
For Canadian players, you must be at least 19 years of age, and be located in the province of Ontario.
Where Can You Play Unibet Casino?
This is a very simple answer!
In order to play on the platform, you have to be physically present within New Jersey or Pennsylvania. But from anywhere in the country you can fund and claim bonuses for your account. The games just don’t work unless you are in a legal market.
My Unibet Casino Experience
I downloaded Unibet from the iOS store, and I was able to deposit and play within minutes. The first thing I noticed was the smooth layout. The menu bars in the top left opened a simple tab leading me to the casino. From there, the top banner rotated all the various promos across the site (sportsbook and poker promos included).
Below, an easy-to-navigate bar organized the games from “popular” to “live dealer” and ended with “all games.” Of course, I started with the popular games because I was looking for something to get me off on the right foot. I chose Narcos, a video slot game, because I had watched the show on Netflix.
I read the rules and payout structure because I needed an idea of what exactly I’d be rooting for — something I would highly recommend doing.
Though the experience wasn’t quite the same as pulling the lever in person, it was very satisfying.
When I was done, I went back to the home screen and played around 15 to 20 other games, until the waning moans of my children ushered me back into dad mode.
Alas, the adventure into Unibet’s Casino was a success as I was able to enjoy a nice break from reality and quench my thirst for the gratification that comes with playing. It may not be as good as the real thing, but it gets the job done.
Unibet Casino Software
We spent some time navigating this online casino software to understand the pros and cons and how it compares with other competitors. We used, play-tested, and evaluated the online casino on a computer and a mobile device. We wanted to see if Unibet’s mobile software offers any advantage compared to the website version.
Unibet online casino’s website is a very well-organized and easy-to-use platform. For example, the top banner changes often and displays information about current promotions, and just under the banner, it’s possible to find the menu.
The online casino also has a search bar on the menu, which is helpful for looking for specific games. Moreover, the games can also be organized alphabetically or according to Unibet’s suggestions named “Our Favorites."
The website looks very sleek and polished, and the games can be presented in a grid or a list. The experience on mobile is very similar, as the software was developed to mimic the website in almost all aspects.
One main difference is that it’s not as easy to see the available promotions on the mobile software, as you’ll have to navigate to the “promotions" section. At the same time, the games’ categories are precisely the same and can easily be selected on the top menu of the software.
Finding a game on the Unibet mobile platform takes a few more clicks than it would on the desktop. However, the loading times are very similar.
Overall, the user experience is excellent at Unibet. We’re happy to say that it met our expectations regarding usability, ease of navigation, and overall look and feel. We were surprised to see that the experience was slightly better on mobile when it came to games. The loading times were faster than on the desktop, and the general experience was more engaging.
Nevertheless, the quality of the games is the same, with the main difference that it becomes easier to play on mobile due to the graphics. One aspect that is perhaps better on the website is the ease of finding information about the promotions’ terms and conditions.
That being said, we thoroughly enjoyed both options for the Unibet online casino.
Unibet Casino Games
Players can swiftly navigate through the casino and choose from a range of Unibet games according to category. Gaming options can vary slightly based on jurisdiction where Unibet is legal and regulated, but for the most part the games menus are going to offer the same enjoyable experiences wherever you may be located.
When players first pull up the Unibet Online Casino, they are greeted with an easy-to-understand layout. The visual experience is full of bright colors and pleasing to the eye, which makes using this online casino a positive experience. It has a modern look and feel but remains minimalistic and doesn’t feel overdesigned.
Right off the bat, the main casino page features a gallery view of links that lead to Unibet’s featured games. These games are primarily of the Unibet slot machine variety, but each offers a unique play experience and is worth exploring.
Take the Monopoly Big Spin game, for example. The game combines slot machines with roulette and Monopoly to create a fun and nostalgic experience. There are several games that put a spin on the classic slot machine, among other casino staples.
Once you’ve spent hours exploring the nearly 100 featured titles to choose from, it’s time to move on to the sidebar menu. Here, players can get specific and select the types of games they want to be shown. Options include Jackpot slot machines, live dealer games, Slingo, megaways, table games, and more.
Once one of these tabs is selected, the gallery view changes to show a listing of all the games that fall under the category you selected. These tabs open up into literally hundreds of different games for players to enjoy, such as, for example, different types of Unibet bingo games. And more are being added all the time. Just recently, Unibet added new live dealer games, including Live Craps for NJ players. What’s more, they introduced some new video poker titles for players in Ontario as well as new slots for players across the board.
One popular area to explore is the Jackpot tab that lists slots where wins can not only change your night but change your life. A fan favorite has to be China Shores, a slot machine developed by the video game developer Konami. This is a progressive slot machine and has the ability to pay out much higher amounts than a regular slot.
We will get into these in more detail below. No matter which avenue you end up taking, chances are you will find a ton of games to fit your playstyle.
Unibet has been in operation since the late 90s and has built one of the biggest brands in online gaming. Along with that comes one of the biggest libraries in online gaming. Most of the games offered in New Jersey and Pennsylvania are slot machines, so that is a good place to start this overview.
As of this writing, Unibet has north of 700 slot machines in both states that range from the classic three-cherry fruit machines to the most modern iterations of the game. Some of these new-age versions have five reels with more than 20 pay lines along with bonus rounds and various power-ups to grab along the way.
Whether they are old-school or new, you can bet that all the games in their library are high quality. Some of the most well-known games on the platform include Black Knight and Da Vinci Diamonds.
But, there are a ton of other options that tap into the reams of music, movies, fantasy, and everything in between. In fact, there are dozens of slots based on popular movies and TV Shows from the past and present.
Let’s take a look at some of the more interesting titles available in each state, along with a couple of exclusives:
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: This Unibet Ontario exclusive is based on the classic film of the same name. In this slot game, players spin the reels and explore the depths in the hopes of salvaging their great fortunes.
- Anchorman: Based on the popular Will Farrell and Paul Rudd comedy, Anchorman delivers both laughs and great gameplay. It is a multi-featured slot where each character leads down a different story path. Some provide extra, and others award free spins for completing.
- Ghostbusters Level Up Plus: Ghostbusters plus is the newest of a few games based on the world-famous movie franchise that bears its name. The game puts you in the role of a Ghostbuster and tasks you with catching the iconic ghosts directly from the movies. The game also features a level-up feature that unlocks extra ghost hunting equipment and Ghost Wilds that increase your payback permanently.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen: Hot off the stove is a new game from NetEnt featuring well-known British chef Gordon Ramsay. The game allows players to step into the world of Ramsay as a cook in his kitchen. As the name suggests, you will be put through kitchen-themed hell in order to cook up some big payouts.
- Narcos: This is a rare case of a slot machine with music you actually want to listen to. Based on the popular TV show, Narcos features a number of characters from the show along with gameplay that takes elements from the plot. Drive-by bonuses can transform regular symbols into wild cards and keep an eye out for Locked Up bonuses.
- Philadelphia Eagles Online Slot: A Pennsylvania exclusive, this slot is based on the NFL football team from the city of brotherly love. This game features a ton of opportunities to get free spins and wheel bonus points. This is a must-play for any true Eagles fan. The Eagles online slot is also the newest Jackpot game available at Unibet.
While some players are content to play games that provide a lot of entertainment, others are looking for a massive payout. This is where the “Jackpot" games come into play. These games feature progressive jackpots that build up value until that one lucky winner comes along to claim it.
New Jersey features 51 such slots, while the Pennsylvania casino offers 52 with the Eagles exclusive.
Here are a few other popular slots at Unibet:
- MegaJackpots Cleopatra: This jackpot slot takes you back to ancient Egypt and offers massive prizes to the lucky few that hit the jackpot. Free spins help you along the way in this progressive juggernaut by replacing most of the symbols shown with MegaJackpot symbols.
- Apollo Stacks: This slot machine has a total of four jackpots that can be won, with the payout being the amount based on the initial wager. If players align a gold background into all positions on reels 1-5, the gold feature transforms all reels to gold and offers massive returns.
- Monopoly Big Spin MegaDrop: The Big Spin is the first of its kind to incorporate a linked progressive feature. The game is based on the popular board game and puts a spin on the classic slot machine format. If you land on free parking or Go, you are awarded Free Spins, while other bonuses allow you to spin a Bonus Wheel for even bigger prizes and a shot at the jackpot.
- Napoleon & Josephine: This popular Unibet Ontario exclusive is one of the most fascinating online casino slot machines around. Its features include a 5×4 reel with a generous 50 paylines. It has a high RTP (return to player) percentage at 97.03%, but there are some big jackpots to be won here too.
Unibet Table Games
If slot machines aren’t your thing, there are more than a dozen table games available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Ontario for players to enjoy. As is the case with the slot machines, most table games are on both platforms, with a few exclusives for PA players.
Most of these games are fun twists on classic games such as Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Stud Poker, and Texas Hold’em. Let’s take a look at some of the more popular titles on offer and a few state-specific exclusives that players in Pa and NJ can enjoy all to themselves.
- Casino War: This game has become wildly popular due to its fast pace and easy-to-understand rules. To play, the player first makes a wager on the flip of a card. If the player’s card is higher than the dealer’s card, they win an even money payout. If the player and the dealer have the same card, then the player has the option to go to war with the dealer. The player must make another bet equal to or greater than their initial bet to buy into the war phase of the game. Whoever has the highest card in the war phase wins all the money on the table. If the cards are equal, the player wins the war and is paid an extra amount equal to their initial stake.
- Monopoly Big Spin: This table game mixes the fun of roulette and slot machines into one unique experience inspired by the Monopoly board game. The centerpiece of the game is a roulette-style wheel that allows you to place bets on certain outcomes and then spin the wheel. Landing on a spot you chose pays out with Go and Free Parking awarding free spins or bonus wheel spins.
- Let it Ride: This five-card poker game starts off when players make three bets of equal size and are dealt three cards. Two community cards are then dealt face down. The object of Let it Ride is to make the best five-card poker hand of a pair of 10s or better. Before each community card is turned face up, each player is given a chance to remove one of their bets or “let it ride." If the player wins, all bets are left in action payout according to the paytable. This table can be found in the upper right-hand corner in a sub-menu.
- Philadelphia Eagles Blackjack: Another Eagles-themed game for players in the Keystone State to enjoy. It is one of two Pennsylvania exclusives that came to Unibet along with the Eagles Jackpot slot machine. According to the casino, these games are the first in the US to have online casino games sponsored by a professional sports team. The game features a theme heavily influenced by the team colors and design with a logo on the table and the backs of the cards. The team motto, “fly eagles fly," is also emblazoned on the felt.
- Zappit Blackjack: A New Jersey exclusive, Zappit is actually a combination of a blackjack table and a slot machine. The game is played with a six-deck pool of cards that are shuffled in between each game. Players can choose to play between one and three hands to start, with each player competing against the house to score as close as possible to 21 without going over. The major difference between this format and traditional blackjack is that if a player’s first two cards are a hard 15,16, 17, or 18, they can swap them for two new cards (Zappit). Another difference is that if the dealer bust with exactly 22 and the player does not bust or have blackjack, the round is pushed.
Unibet Video Poker
Online video poker has become one of the most popular options for bettors online in NJ and PA. They are popular online for the same reason that video poker is popular at brick-and-mortar casinos. Because it is easy to understand, fun to play, and it has favorable payouts if you play your cards right.
As of this writing, both states have the same eight video poker games to choose from. Some offer slight variations on the game of poker, while others play like an entirely different game. Let’s review what styles of video poker Unibet offers, including a few titles exclusive to the platform.
- Game King: If you have played video poker in a brick-and-mortar casino, it was probably on a Game King machine. This is the game that most people think of when they think of video poker, and it offers nine pay tables. The games included in this one option include Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Triple Bonus Poker, and others. This game has it all, including the old-school look and feel of video poker.
- Deuces Wild: This game is played with a standard deck, with the key difference being all deuces (2s) are wild cards. These wild cards can be used to replace any other card to make the best possible five-card poker hand. The exception would be a ‘Natural Royal Flush’ that requires the use of no Wild Cards and is the highest payout in the game. After betting and dealing, players can choose which cards to discard and which to keep. The discarded cards are replaced, and that is the player’s final hand.
- Jacks or Better Double Up: This variation of video poker follows the classic rules of five-card poker in regards to the way that hands are dealt and tallied. The difference comes in the form of special poker hands known as Jacks or Better. This refers to the hand that is a pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings, or Aces. The game is played with 25 hands at a time where each hand has its own unique 52-card deck that is reshuffled after each hand. Players can play one, five, ten, or 25 hands with bet levels ranging from one to five for each hand. The double-up aspect comes into play after winning hands. You can choose to gamble your winnings which deals another five-card hand.
- Triple, Five, or Ten Play Draw Poker: These variations allow players to play multiple hands at one time to maximize the time between big wins. This game is really all nine pay tables put into one and lets players pick and choose which they want to add to their wager. Hands have to be bought in groups of three, five, or 10. With 10 hands chosen, when the deal button is pressed, players then select the cards from each deck to keep and replace. All discarded cards are then replaced with cards from separate decks specific to each hand. Winning hands are paid out according to the paytable found at the top of the menu.
Unibet Live Dealer
For players looking for an experience that mimics the look and feel of a real-world casino, live dealer games are your best option. For those new to online gambling, live dealer games are just what they sound like: games that feature an actual human dealer working with physical cards.
What makes these games attractive is that you can play them from the comfort of your own home.
All games are live-streamed in high-definition. The other interesting feature of these games is that there are other digital players at the table. This adds that the social competition that poker players crave can normally only be found at a real-life table game.
Players can talk to each other and even get to know one another and the dealers if they play on that table often enough. It really is very close to the experience one has inside a casino at a real-life table.
To access these live dealer games, simply click over to that tab on the main page of the Unibet Casino. Once you have done so, you will be presented with the games available in your state. Here are some of the more popular options that Unibet offers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Live Dealer Blackjack: The classic of blackjack remains one of the most popular games no matter the format it is offered. The rules are simple, the play is fast-paced, and the payouts can have you laughing all the way to the cashier window in no time flat. This is a great first stop for new players looking to get into live dealer games.
- Live Dealer Baccarat: The rules of Baccarat remain the same in video form. The rules state that players sit across from the bankers. The game is played with eight decks of cards in casino format and starts when all players either place a bet on the Player or Banker to win. When all bets are in, the dealer deals two face-up cards to each player along with the banker. Whichever hand totals closest to nine wins, if you bet on the player’s hand, double your initial bet. But, if you bet on the banker and win, it pays 95 percent of your wager.
- Live Dealer Three Card Poker: For those of you who are unaware of what three-card poker is, you are not alone. The game was invented in the mid-’90s by a guy named Derek Webb, who was bored with how slow other poker variants played. The rules are easy to understand, and the play is fast, which makes for a perfect live dealer game. At the beginning of a hand of three-card poker, players are required to make an initial bet. Once all bets are in, the dealer deals three cards to each player and themselves. Players then have the option to either play or fold their hands. If a player chooses to play, they must bet equal to or greater than the ante. When all bets are in, the dealer reveals their hand along with all other players. If the dealer doesn’t have at least a queen high, players get even money on the ante, and the play wager is refunded. If the player wins, even money is paid on both bets, while a dealer win sees players lose both bets. Due to hands featuring three cards instead of five, the winning hands are different. The best hand players can get is a straight flush, followed by a three-of-a-kind, straight, flush, and pair.
- Pittsburgh Steelers Blackjack: This Pennsylvania exclusive was designed to celebrate the Steelers’ storied franchise. The game combines the colors, logos, and look of a Steelers-themed game room along with the live dealer features. For fans, this is just an added bonus. But all players can enjoy playing this live table and its HQ stream.
- Live Game Shows: This section is an Ontario exclusive. With these types of games, the player gets to compete on a number of different game shows to compete for cash and prizes. Some of the most popular game shows include Mega Wheel, Dice Duel, and Wheel of Fortune.
Banking At Unibet Casino
All transactions at Unibet casino are safe, as their SSL certificate was issued and certified by Trustwave. In addition, state regulation makes payments safe and secure.
Minimum deposits are $10 (as with withdrawals). There are a number of ways to deposit:
- Online Bank Transfer: Deposits directly from your banking account. Must use online banking user ID and password to authenticate. Funds become available immediately.
- Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards: Quick and easy deposit method. Check with your card issuer, as some may consider this a cash advance transaction and attach additional fees.
- PayNearMe: Allows you to make cash deposits in person at participating 7 Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores within the state you are playing.
- PayPal: You must have a personal U.S. PayPal account for this deposit method. PayPal Premier and PayPal Business accounts will not work.
- E-Check: Can deposit directly from your checking or savings account. Requires a U.S. bank account.
- Pre-paid cards: Unibet offers a pre-paid Play+ card that can be used for deposits. The card can be loaded from a bank card and then used to deposit into your Unibet account.
- Paysafecard: Works like a gift card. Can be purchased a variety of denominations and then deposited directly into your Unibet account.
Withdrawal times vary, but the verified approximate withdrawal times are:
- Bank Transfer: One of the most straightforward ways to have money deposited directly into your bank account. Generally, you should use the same bank you also keep on file for deposits. You will typically receive bank withdrawals in about 5 business days.
- Skrill: A virtual wallet that players can use to upload or withdraw money into their Unibet Casino account. Skrill offers great flexibility and convenience. Withdrawals are generally processed within 3 business days.
- PayPal: One of the most popular virtual wallets available. Withdrawals via PayPal typically take about 3 business days. From there, the money can be left in your PayPal or placed directly into the bank account connected to your PayPal.
Unibet Casino Customer Service
Unibet’s customer Support is powered by ZenDesk and functions similar to high-end banking sites. Much like a banking platform, most questions you’ll have about site-related issues can be handled under their off-site menu.
Areas such as registration, account, deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, promotions, sports betting, casino, tech support, and responsible gaming are all accessible through their drop-down menu.
If you’re having more pressing issues needing an immediate response, their chat option is great. At any time, you can click on the green chat box at the bottom right of the screen, which will direct you to a chatbot.
If a chatbot won’t suffice, you can click the “get in touch” box at the bottom right, and a real person will chat with you fairly quickly.
I ran a little test, clicking the “get in touch” button at three different times throughout the day. In the morning, I was able to make contact with customer service and be put on with a real person in the chat in around 20 seconds. At noon, it was 30 seconds, and dinner was a minute.
It was impressive, and that’s the kind of customer service anyone would hope for, especially in dealing with issues surrounding your money.
Unibet players can directly contact the casino with the following:
Self-Exclusion & Responsible Gambling
Responsible gaming is important to Unibet, with the casino giving players who might need it some tools to help manage their play.
Unibet allows players to custom tailor their self-exclusion and safety options under their settings via the Responsible Gaming tab. Options include:
- Cool-off period (no less than 72 hours)
- Deposit limits
- Session time limits
- Session spend limits
People also have the option to enroll in the New Jersey Casino Self-Exclusion Program, which gives individuals the option to be placed on a self-exclusion list maintained by the state. The list applies to all online casinos in the Garden State.
If you or anyone you know needs help with responsible gambling, the National Council on Problem Gambling has a 24/7 confidential number.
Does Unibet Have Sports Betting Or Poker?
Unibet has a leading sportsbook available in select U.S. markets, including Indiana, Virginia, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Neither Indiana nor Virginia has sanctioned real-money online casinos yet, but that is likely a matter of when not if.
Unibet does have a peer-to-peer poker site, but it is not available anywhere in the United States. That product is live over in European markets. It’s unclear if Unibet plans to try its hand at online poker in the American market.
Despite a lack of online poker, Unibet has been satisfying its customers through casino and sportsbook being on the same platform.